Webinar: Group Buying Strategy: Does Your Entity Have One?
May 17, 2022 at 2 pm Eastern Time | Zoom
This webinar is free to NCPP members and government employees.
With limited time and resources to conduct all the necessary bids and tenders for their organizations, more public procurement teams are turning to cooperative organizations who offer competitive contract solicitations, Since 2017, newly adopted legislation - Canada Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) - now allows cooperative purchasing across all levels of Canadian government. The resulting interest has greatly expanded the use and categories of group buying contracts across several cooperative purchasing organizations.
- Hear the latest in group buying trends across the provinces of Canada
- Gain insights into how bundled services can bring the best value
- Discover key questions to ask when conducting due diligence
- What is on the horizon for new contracts and solutions
- How supply chain issues affect cooperative contract purchases
- Tammy Rimes, MPA Executive Director for National Cooperative Procurement Partners (NCPP)
- Chris Penny, Kinetic GPO
- Dave Dextraze, CANOE
- Karen Owen, OECM